Leading offer based on:
- 5 Nights
- 2 Adults & 1 Child
- Half Board
- Deluxe Room
- Economy Flights Included
- Travel Between 23 Jul - 31 Aug 2022
Located within the fashionable Al Bateen Marina is the sophisticated waterfront retreat, Royal M Hotel and Resort, offering the ultimate in comfort and luxury for both business and leisure travellers alike. Perfectly placed in the heart of Abu Dhabi, providing easy access to the Corniche Beach and just moments from an array of shopping malls.
The Royal M Hotel offers a wide range of inspiring dining possibilities for every occasion, as well as several exciting social destinations to enjoy during your stay.
Savour authentic, regionally inspired flavours created with contemporary style, and indulge in the wide variety of gourmet delights prepared by executive chefs in the theatrical open kitchens.
Enjoy exceptional and refined cuisine in glorious surroundings.
This luxury bar and lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy a creative cocktail, vintage wine or signature blend.
Enjoy sumptuous afternoon tea, Parisian inspired pastries and delectable light bites.
Located right at the water’s edge, this stylish and picturesque pool bar and restaurant is the ultimate destination to soak up the sea breeze and take in a glorious sunset.
When the sun goes down, the most vibrant of the international sophisticates come out to play, and the M Club & Lounge is Abu Dhabi’s newest night time destination.
View all Abu Dhabi hotels.
Experience royalty in deluxe rooms at Royal M Hotel and Resort – enjoy the scenic view from your windows, fashionable interiors, complete amenities.
Contemporary elegance and artful design make our 40 sq.m guest rooms overlooking a stunning view of the infinity pool and Abu Dhabi open sea fitted with a king -size or twin sized beds some of the largest guest rooms the city.
The beautifully appointed lounge and dining area are the perfect place to host business associates and guests, before retiring to the sanctuary of the fantastically elegant bedrooms.
Contemporary elegance and artful design make 78 sq.m Suites overlooking a stunning view of the infinity pool and Abu Dhabi open sea fitted with a king -size bed with custom duvets, heaps of pillows, luxurious linens, and dressing area leading to a large size bathroom with shower and bathtub
Magnificent 108m2 Presidential Suites, which also come with Executive Club Lounge privileges, offer a king bedroom, separate dining area, and a large living room.
Chic and modern furniture completes a generous dining and living space, where stunning floor-to-ceiling windows offer breath-taking views over the sweeping majesty of the Arabian Gulf. This distinctive design continues into two deluxe bedrooms, each with its own elegant bespoke bathroom
• Breakfast : Breakfast buffet is served from 6:30am to 10:30am at Mezze restaurant. Breakfast includes homemade bread, cereals, yoghurt, assorted cheese and cold cuts, Arabic specialities, egg station, pancakes and waffles.
• Lunch : Lunch is served from 12:30pm to 3:00pm at Mezze restaurant. Enjoy a wide spread of authentic oriental and international dishes including live stations or set menu options and secret delights for kids.
• Dinner : Dinner is served from 7:00pm to 10:30pm at Mezze restaurant. Travel the world of different themed buffet evenings including Italian, Asian, Indian and Oriental cuisines with special attention to healthy options, open salad bar, fresh seasonal fruits, kids corner and interactive live station.
BEVERAGES : Mineral water: Daily served from 09:00 till 10:30
• Soft & Hot Drinks :Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, American Coffee, Tea and Espresso
• Bars for Beverage services : View Pool bar or Crown Island from 10am to 5pm Mezze or Cuvee Bar from 5pm to 11pm
• Tea & Coffee Room Facility : Enjoy the comfort of your room over a cup of tea or coffee from a complimentary coffee room station replenished daily.
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES
• Sports & Fitness
Complimentary use of gym facilities including cardio, cycling machines, weight dumbles,.
• Crown Island
Enjoy the beach at our private island via boat ride. Crown island provides perfect spots for sports and entertaining activities.
Selected background music in all hotel areas and live harp performance including weekly entertainment plan.
• Kids Special
Access to kids aqua section and kids by pool side
Terms & Conditions (All Inclusive Concept) :
• All drinks will be served by glass.
• Please be informed that you will receive a check for any food and beverage consumption which you will sign for hotel internal policy control.
• Room service and mini bar service are available upon guest request and will be charged extra.
• Basic All Inclusive meals start with lunch after check-in and end with breakfast at 10:30am prior to check-out.
• Please note that Royal M Hotel dress policy requires gentleman and ladies to wear long pants and shoes in the restaurants.
• Beverages are served from 10am to 11pm at the mentioned bars.
• Hotel reserves the right to amend or change Basic All inclusive formula.
• All meals destination and timings can be changed without prior notice.
• Sports activities at the island are excluded from Basic All Inclusive offer.
• Hotel reserves the right to refuse service should the guest appears to have over consumed alcohol, causing operational issues and (or) be a damage to themselves and (or) other.
• During the Holy Month of Ramadan, there are changes and closure in facilites and restaurants. Information will be available at closer to the date.